- Please complete the application form below to register an interest in enroling your child and we will contact you to arrange a visit to our preschool.
- This is to help parents observe our classroom and make sure our place is well suited for your child’s needs. The manager will discuss with you the programme, routines, and answer any other questions or concerns you may have.
- After the parent meeting, if a space is available* and parents would like to enrol, a ‘Full Enrolment Agreement Form’ is required. Payment for the first 2 weeks will be required in advance of the start date.
- The manager will organise at least one orientation day for your child prior to starting date. This helps the child to get to know the place, teachers and other children. We expect your child to feel safe, share a sense of belonging, and be familiar with the preschool so that their transition can be as smooth as possible.
- Place priority will be given to children where siblings attend or attended, who are age appropriate (three year and older and to ensure a good age mix), and who have previous Montessori experience.
*Casa Montessori retains the right to refuse enrolment
|2 - 3 years (no 20hr ECE)
|3 - 5 years (20hrs ECE)||3 Days||$99.50|
- A 2 day option is only available for under 3 year old children.
- For children over 3 years, the above is inclusive of 20 hours ECE. For students of all ages not eligible for 20 hours ECE, the '2 - 3 years' fee schedule applies.
- A non-refundable Enrolment Fee of $75 is payable on enrolment.
- Fees are to be paid for 49 weeks a year regardless illness or family vacation. There is no fee incurred for the 3 weeks over the Christmas period (including statutory holidays).
- No fees are incurred for statutory holidays,
- Fees are payable monthly or fortnightly in advance by automatic payment or internet banking.
- A 10% discounted fee is available while two or more siblings are attending.
To contact us or express an interest in enrolling your child, please complete the below. We will contact you to discuss availability and provide you with an Application Form.
Casa Montessori Preschool
1 Larch Street, Avondale, Auckland 0600
ph 09 828 4967 / firstname.lastname@example.org